Turquoise Cowl Elegance (Free Crochet)
This makes a great beginner pattern and works up in just a couple of hours.
Finished dimensions 34 inches long X 3.5 inches wide.
ch = chain
fsc = foundation single crochet
sc = single crochet
sl st = slip stitch
Knowledge of the three stranded braid technique required.
Author’s Pattern Notes:
- This project is made in one piece.
- Pattern directions are written with the understanding that purchaser of this pattern has knowledge of the three stranded braid technique.
- Alternate foundation: [chain 101, turn, sc in 2nd ch from hook and in each st across to the end-100 sc] may be substituted for the foundation sc, but you may wish to go up a size in hook to prevent curling along the outer edge.
- All rows of each strand will start and end with a sc.
- Each strand is connected with 2 chs at the top edge of your work.